Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bottling Day!


brewing just might teach me how to be patient.

My batch was more than ready to be bottled on Tuesday, but I waited until Thursday to get it done. The overall process wasn't bad at all. I really wish I had a nice little set up so I could make it easier on myself.

Transferring my beer to the bottling bucket!


sanitizing all the bottles was kind of annoying, and there was glue and pieces of paper in the bucket due to the second hand beer bottles I got, I tried my best to get the labels and glue off, but its such a pain in the ass. Honestly I'll take the ugly appearance versus spending money on beer bottles. I'll post up a picture of the bottled product later....now to wait another 2 weeks until I can enjoy it!
sanitize,sanitize,sanitize
Beer model!

My brew collection is in some pretty random boxes...

1 comment: