Monday, September 26, 2011

Stage 2

Soooo, after that hefty foam cap subsided, its time to put it into the secondary fermenter. I was definitely not thinking that the yeast would do work and die that quickly, but one week down about 3 to go! Next Monday I'll be preparing my brews for bottling and conditioning...and then just 2 more weeks until I can enjoy some homemade beer!

Gravity did all the work for me today...
 Siphoning was really really easy, and I felt I did a pretty reasonable job, Id give you a gravity reading but I really dont know how to ready my hydrometer....it had definitely changed from my initial numbers...again I dont have much to go by since I don't know how to read it at all, but anyway...time to let it sit for another week or two!
Cant help but wonder if its a  meth lab or some homebrew

No comments:

Post a Comment